Last revision: March 1st, 2017
Please read the following terms and conditions BEFORE using our website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and any content and materials produced by our users , members and us.
If you do not consent to the conditions described in the following document, you must refrain from using our site, as well as any materials and contents resulting from it. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Section 1 - Definitions
The following definitions are intended to clarify certain terms used in this document.
- "We" refers to Tutoriux as a company.
- "Materials" refers to texts, articles, guides, videos, images, photographs, data, files, emails made available via the website.
- "User" refers to you, whether you are a registered member on the website or not.
- "Member" refers to a user who has registered on the website in order to benefit of a personal account and other additional benefits.
- "User Content" refers to any content and material generated by or sent to our website by a user or member such as comments, articles, images, and videos.
Section 2 - Registration and access
- Some content, hardware and functionality require member access to be viewed or used in order to limit and control abuse.
- The user of an account is responsible for all activities related to his account. The user is responsible for maintaining the security of his account by keeping sensitive information, such as his password and email address linked to his account, confidential. If the user believes that an unauthorized use of his account has occurred or that his password is no longer confidential, he must notify the Tutoriux team as soon as possible.
- It is forbidden to use the account of another user or to act on behalf of another person without his permission. If the user writes in the name of the company employing him, he guarantees that he has the explicit permission of his employer to do so.
- We reserve the right to withdraw access to an account or to block the use of features of the site to a user who has violated the terms and conditions of this document without prior notice.
- It is forbidden for members to store personal material that is not intended for publication on their account.
Section 3 - Intellectual property
- The copyright and the intellectual property rights of the website (including texts, images, photographs, videos, animations, user interface, source code) are owned by us or otherwise authorized for our use. Except as provided in the Copyright Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-42), and if authorized in this terms and conditions document or with our written permission, it is prohibited to reproduce, copy, adapt, Distribute or create a derivative work from our site.
- User content on the site are distributed under the "creative commons" license “Attribution - NonCommercial - ShareAlike 4.0 International”. (Summary) The user who wishes to publish on the website agrees to publish his work under this license. The user must guarantee us that the contents he / she publishes on our site do not infringe the intellectual property of someone else or other rights. When the user includes borrowed content or material in his / her work, he / she is responsible for recording the credits and including the appropriate licenses
Section 4 - User Content
- Users of the site may publish various content or materials, mainly in the form of comments and articles. These contents must under no circumstances:
- contain false information or omissions in order to deceive, hurt or cause harm;
- contain hateful, racist, discriminatory, defamatory or abusive language;
- infringe the intellectual property of others;
- promote violence;
- deal with illegal activities;
- include personal information, photograph or video of another person without his consent;
- contain words, references or materials with a sexual connotation;
- contain any form of unauthorized solicitation, advertising or promotional material;
- contain viruses, worm, spyware or any other form of malicious software.
- We are under no circumstances obliged to publish, display indefinitely or keep the contents or materials sent by a user. We reserve the right to remove any user content or hardware without further notice.
- We allow members of the site to publish documents in order to share their knowledge with other users. The information and opinions expressed in the various articles of the site are those of their respective authors, not those of our team. We try to exercise control to ensure the accuracy of the content provided by our members, however we can not guarantee that these are true, complete, up-to-date, safe or error-free.
Section 5 - Disclaimer
- OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, TUTORIUX MAKE NO SPECIFIC PROMISE ABOUT ITS SERVICES AND CONTENT. FOR EXAMPLE, FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES "AS IS".
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
- We do not guarantee that access to the Website and its contents will be free of interruption, rapid, secure and bug-free.
- We do not guarantee that the information, advice and opinions on the site are reliable, safe or secure.
- To the extent permissible at law, we exclude liability for any loss, damage or injury however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of our website or its content.
Section 6 - External Links
- Our website may contain hyperlinks to other sites. These hyperlinks are provided for convenience only and may become incorrect or non-functional over time.
- We are not responsible for the practices and content available on the websites linked to these hyperlinks. The fact that these sites are referenced in our content does not mean that we endorse or recommend the contents, materials and practices available on them. These references do not mean or imply that we have any business or other relationship with the operators of these sites.
Section 7 - Advertising
The responsibility for the goods, products, content displayed in the advertisements available on our site belongs to the advertiser. The displaying of these advertisements on our site does not mean that we recommend the use of these products or services.
Section 8 - Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Québec, Canada.
Section 9 - Terms and Conditions modification
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Subsequent documents will take precedence over previous versions.
- A notice will be sent 15 days before the change takes effect.